Sunday 20 July 2014

Has it been over a year?...Wow,i don't even know where to start,so much has happened since...I'm back now and promise to start writing again whenever i find time...which is scarce these days and has been for over a year now.Well nobody can blame me i guess for choosing to live adventorous & enjoying life rather than stuck on the internet reading other peoples stories and adventures or just plain filling my head with junk...
Last year we took on a journey through Europe starting from UK and ending up in Turkey.So whenever i find a moment between feeding and amusing my little 1 month old boy (yes that's another 'adventure' that has happened to us in the meantime,biggest of them all!) i shall write about our journey,personal experiences in each of the places we visited.
For now,take care my darlings...Love.

                                                               K.

No comments:

Post a Comment